- Teeth whitening – A single, fast, in-office whitening session, or gradual brightening with nightly KöR® Deep Bleaching System treatments – the choice is yours. Either way, your smile will pop with radiance.
- Tooth colored fillings – Why show the world that you’ve had a cavity? Durable composite resin fillings blend with your natural dentition. An increasing number of patients are having old “silver” amalgam fillings replaced with this beautiful alternative.
- Bonding – An economical method to disguise imperfections and close small gaps.
- Veneers – These luminous porcelain shells cover resistant discoloration, cracks, chips, and other enamel imperfections, as well as improve the appearance of tooth shape or alignment.
- Crowns – With CEREC® technology in-house, Dr. Bingham-Lester can design, fabricate, glaze, and place lovely ceramic dental crowns, in just one visit.
From teeth whitening to a comprehensive smile makeover, your look is in experienced hands at Bingham-Lester Dentistry.Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry Today!
410-885-6522 Or Book An Appointment
- Bridges – There is no need to let a missing tooth mar your smile. A dental bridge closes the gap nicely.
- Dental implants – A dental implant replaces a missing tooth with one that looks and feels so natural, you may forget which tooth is the implant.
- Dentures – A great-fitting set of custom dentures adds facial volume and melts years from your smile.
- Invisalign® – Look good while you get a straight, even smile with Invisalign® clear braces.
Maintaining A Healthy MouthThis brief video is packed with information about maintaining a healthy mouth. For more information call Dr. Bingham-Lester at Bingham-Lester Dentistry. 410-885-6522.
Dr. Vickii Bingham Lester is primarily interested in assisting patients in achieving an excellent lifestyle with healthy, functioning smiles. She graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and completed a general practice residency at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Bingham's commitment to providing the best dental care possible encouraged her to dive more into the science and practice of dental implantology.
Dr. Callan Roberts Wagner was motivated to dentistry to improve patients' health while pursuing her creative talents to build beautifully harmonious smiles. Her professional career began after she graduated with honors from the Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Wagner is passionate about restoring patients' self-confidence through cosmetic dentistry, complete treatment planning, and patient education. She believes in personalized patient care and teamwork to make her patients as comfortable as possible in the dental chair.
~ Zuzu B. I'm so grateful that my husband found the office of Dr. Bingham-Lester. Every personnel is professional and friendly. The office is super clean and very modern. Dr. Vickii is very nice sociable. Besides she is explaining the main points of procedure and tries to do every treatment or procedure as quick and painless as it is possible. Me and my husband are very pleased to be their patients