The CEREC® differenceThe initial stages of prepping a tooth for this type of treatment are similar to conventional methods. The area of damage is removed, and the tooth is reduced and shaped. That allows the restoration to fit snugly over top, blending naturally with adjacent teeth and into the gum line. That is where the similarity ends.
Once Dr. Bingham-Lester has prepped the tooth, she takes a digital scan. Using computer-aided technology, the CEREC® machine designs a restoration with precise contours and fit. Then it takes 15 minutes or less for the device to mill the inlay, onlay, crown or dental bridge here in our Gambrills office. The doctor applies ceramic stains to match the subtle color variations of your teeth, and fires the crown to harden the glaze. Again, this step is done while you wait, and takes only about 20 minutes.
Because the design process is so exact, additional fitting and trimming is not usually necessary. The restoration is bonded onto the prepared tooth and you go home with a restored smile; no follow-up visit needed!
Learn more about CEREC® and other advanced dental care technologies such as dental implants in Gambrills.Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry Today..!
410-885-6522 Or Book An Appointment
Benefit of CEREC®
- The convenience of a completed restoration in one visit.
- Gorgeous, natural appearance.
- A strong tooth that requires only regular daily hygiene.
- A trusted technique with more than 25 years of clinical testing. Over 28 million CEREC® restorations have been placed globally.
Dental bridges let you smile with confidenceThis brief video is packed with information on the dental bridge procedure. This non-surgical treatment replaces one or several missing teeth, restoring ability to eat, speak, and smile with self-assurance. For dental bridges call Dr. Bingham-Lester at Bingham-Lester Dentistry 410-885-6522.
Call 410-885-6522 to learn more about CEREC® and other advanced dental care technologies such as dental implants in Gambrills at Bingham-Lester Dentistry.
Bingham - Lester Dentistry
Dr. Vickii R. Bingham-Lester
A graduate from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Vickii R. Bingham-Lester, has several years of experience in private practice and is an established professional with a wealth of skill and knowledge in the field of dentistry.
As the lead dentist and founder of Bingham-Lester Dentistry, her aim is to provide the best possible oral care for her patients. She achieves this by maintaining a pleasant and friendly attitude towards all her patients irrespective of age or ethnicity, whilst investing in the latest technology for improved accuracy and efficiency during treatment procedures.
Dr. Bingham-Lester offers an array of services which include preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and surgical treatments. She takes a special interest in dental Implantology. She is also the prestigious recipient of a Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- Gambrills, MD dentist is excited to provide same-day dental treatment with CEREC technology
- What you need to know about same day crowns vs. traditional crowns from your Gambrills dentist
- Crofton patients discover the benefits of high-tech dental treatment with CEREC
- Gambrills, MD dentist explains the advantages of same day CEREC dental crowns
- Crofton, MD dentist explains the benefits of same day dental crowns
- Patients in Gambrills, MD ask, “What are the benefits of same day porcelain crowns?”
- Gambrills dentist offers affordable same day dental crowns
~ Music&Worship Arts I have been a patient of Dr. Bingham-Lester for a couple of years. This is the first dentist office where I never have to wait to be seen. The customer care is phenomenal! They give you the details on any procedure and explain all of your options to you. The office is immaculate! I've been pleased to refer my friends.