Getting started with Invisalign®
Treatment consists of a series of aligners. You wear each set in the series for about two weeks, before switching to the next set. Most patients adapt quickly to speaking and drinking water with the aligners in place. They are removable, so you can take them out to enjoy eating normally, and to keep your teeth sparkling clean with regular brushing and flossing. It is important to wear the aligners at all other times, for efficient treatment.
While each patient is different, a typical Invisalign® treatment plan is 15 to 18 months.
If Invisalign® is a good choice to achieve your cosmetic dentistry goals.Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry Today!
410-885-6522 Or Book An Appointment
- Invisalign has expanded their offering. Once, this method was only an option for mild to moderate misalignment. Today, Dr. Bingham-Lester uses Invisalign® for situations from mild crowding or spacing issues to complex cases.
- Invisalign® aligners are crystal clear. Most people won’t even realize you are straightening unless they look closely.
- Treatment is comfortable. There is no sharp hardware poking your soft tissues or rubbing sore spots in your mouth. There are no challenging wire tightening appointments – just check-ups about every six weeks to monitor your progress.
- There is minimal risk of damage to tooth enamel from cemented brackets. Since the aligners are removable, you are able to maintain good daily hygiene, and regular cleanings at Bingham-Lester Dentistry, so risk of tooth decay is reduced.
Dr. Bingham Lester encourages you to consider Invisalign® for the gorgeous straight smile you’ve dreamed about, without the embarrassment of conventional orthodontics. Take advantage of a complimentary consultation to determine if Invisalign® is a good choice to achieve your cosmetic dentistry goals. The number is 410-885-6522.
Dr. Vickii Bingham Lester is primarily interested in assisting patients in achieving an excellent lifestyle with healthy, functioning smiles. She graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and completed a general practice residency at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Bingham's commitment to providing the best dental care possible encouraged her to dive more into the science and practice of dental implantology.
- Tips for Caring for Your Invisalign Aligners
- Invisalign Treatment: Correct Bad Bite and Tooth Crookedness with Clear Aligners Instead of Braces
- Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment the Invisible Treatment with Visible Results
- Who are the perfect candidates for clear aligners?
- 5-Health Benefits of Invisalign Aligners
- Understanding the process of clear invisible braces such as Invisalign with Gambrills, MD area dentist
- Discover what to expect through the process of Invisalign treatment in Gambrills, MD
- Patients near Crofton, MD discover the benefits of Invisalign braces
- Invisalign Treatment Crofton MD – Does Invisalign Work
- Crofton, MD patients discover the benefits of Invisalign braces
~ LaGrand F. I absolutely love my dentist and her team!! They take great care of me every time I come in. They listen well and work to handle the issue. I would recommend them to everyone.