Getting started with Invisalign®
Treatment consists of a series of aligners. You wear each set in the series for about two weeks, before switching to the next set. Most patients adapt quickly to speaking and drinking water with the aligners in place. They are removable, so you can take them out to enjoy eating normally, and to keep your teeth sparkling clean with regular brushing and flossing. It is important to wear the aligners at all other times, for efficient treatment.
While each patient is different, a typical Invisalign® treatment plan is 15 to 18 months.
If Invisalign® is a good choice to achieve your cosmetic dentistry goals.Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry Today!
410-885-6522 Or Book An Appointment
- Invisalign has expanded their offering. Once, this method was only an option for mild to moderate misalignment. Today, Dr. Bingham-Lester uses Invisalign® for situations from mild crowding or spacing issues to complex cases.
- Invisalign® aligners are crystal clear. Most people won’t even realize you are straightening unless they look closely.
- Treatment is comfortable. There is no sharp hardware poking your soft tissues or rubbing sore spots in your mouth. There are no challenging wire tightening appointments – just check-ups about every six weeks to monitor your progress.
- There is minimal risk of damage to tooth enamel from cemented brackets. Since the aligners are removable, you are able to maintain good daily hygiene, and regular cleanings at Bingham-Lester Dentistry, so risk of tooth decay is reduced.
Dr. Bingham Lester encourages you to consider Invisalign® for the gorgeous straight smile you’ve dreamed about, without the embarrassment of conventional orthodontics. Take advantage of a complimentary consultation to determine if Invisalign® is a good choice to achieve your cosmetic dentistry goals. The number is 410-885-6522.
Bingham - Lester Dentistry
Dr. Vickii R. Bingham-Lester
A graduate from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Vickii R. Bingham-Lester, has several years of experience in private practice and is an established professional with a wealth of skill and knowledge in the field of dentistry.
As the lead dentist and founder of Bingham-Lester Dentistry, her aim is to provide the best possible oral care for her patients. She achieves this by maintaining a pleasant and friendly attitude towards all her patients irrespective of age or ethnicity, whilst investing in the latest technology for improved accuracy and efficiency during treatment procedures.
Dr. Bingham-Lester offers an array of services which include preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and surgical treatments. She takes a special interest in dental Implantology. She is also the prestigious recipient of a Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- 5-Health Benefits of Invisalign Aligners
- Understanding the process of clear invisible braces such as Invisalign with Gambrills, MD area dentist
- Discover what to expect through the process of Invisalign treatment in Gambrills, MD
- Patients near Crofton, MD discover the benefits of Invisalign braces
- Invisalign Treatment Crofton MD – Does Invisalign Work
- Crofton, MD patients discover the benefits of Invisalign braces
- Gambrills dentist answers, ‘How effective are Invisalign braces?”
- MD patients wonder how to keep their invisible braces clear
- Gambrills, MD dentist explains how Invisalign works to straighten teeth
~ LaGrand F. I absolutely love my dentist and her team!! They take great care of me every time I come in. They listen well and work to handle the issue. I would recommend them to everyone.