How a Cosmetic Dentist Can Improve Your Confidence and Appearance
Do you feel self-conscious about your smile? Do you find yourself covering your mouth each time you are talking or smiling around others? While we all love a killer smile, our teeth flaws come in our way to achieve that dream smile. Fortunately, your fate isn’t cast in stone.
A cosmetic dentist serving residents from Crofton and surrounding areas can help you bid goodbye to your insecurities.
What can cosmetic dentistry do?
Teeth imperfections don’t have to crush your spirit. A visit to Bingham-Lester Dentistry opens you up to dental cosmetic services that help fix the following flaws:
- Chipped teeth
- Stained teeth
- Misaligned or crooked teeth
- Gummy smile
- Gaps between teeth
- Oddly shaped teeth
If you are suffering from one or a combination of the above teeth imperfections, it’s not the end of the world. Dr. Bingham-Lester can help fix your smile without breaking the bank.
Cosmetic services at our clinic
Here are some cosmetic procedures we offer at our clinic to elevate your confidence and self-esteem.
- Teeth whitening: You don’t have to wear a dull smile because of teeth discoloration. At our clinic, we offer in-office and gradual teeth whitening using KöR® technology. Either way, at the end of the process, you will be ready to show your glowing, radiant smile to the world.
- Dental crowns: Gone are the days when you needed several dental appointments to get dental crowns to fix your chipped, damaged, or stained teeth. With our same-day CEREC crowns, you need one dental appointment to walk away with a transformed smile.
- Invisalign treatment: If you have crooked teeth, you can turn to traditional braces to straighten your smile. However, we offer discreet Invisalign aligners that even your smile without unsightly wires and brackets.
- Veneers: These wafer-thin, tooth-colored shells of porcelain are fitted on the front teeth to improve the function and appearance of your teeth.
- Teeth bonding: They are a cheaper alternative to veneers but work perfectly to hide imperfections like cracked, chipped, or damaged teeth.
- Bridges: These are artificial teeth supported on either side by implants or natural teeth. They are perfect for filling up spaces left by missing teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry near me in Crofton
Are you ready to start smiling with confidence again? Please contact 410-885-6522 to book an appointment with Bingham-Lester Dentistry.