You should schedule your child’s first dental appointment as soon as the first tooth appears, or sooner. This initial visit gives Dr. Bingham-Lester an opportunity to examine baby’s oral cavity development. For your convenience, your child’s appointment may be scheduled with your own.
Education for caregivers is an important part of pediatric dentistry in Gambrills. Dr. Bingham-Lester talks with parents about real life, everyday issues associated with childhood dental health such as:
- Cleaning baby’s gums.
- How to brush a baby’s tooth or teeth.
- Baby bottle tooth decay.
- Healthy habits.
- By practicing good oral hygiene, Gambrills parents can lead by example.
When your little one reaches school age, Dr. Bingham-Lester discusses nutrition and hygiene directly with the child. Our goal, is for oral hygiene to become a way of life for your child.
Bingham-Lester Dentistry is your partner in preparing your child for a lifetime of good oral health.Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry Today!
410-885-6522 Or Book An Appointment
Preventing cavities with dental sealant
Bingham-Lester Dentistry is your partner in preparing your child for a lifetime of good oral health. Call 410-885-6522 to schedule a pediatric appointment.
Dr. Vickii Bingham Lester is primarily interested in assisting patients in achieving an excellent lifestyle with healthy, functioning smiles. She graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and completed a general practice residency at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Bingham's commitment to providing the best dental care possible encouraged her to dive more into the science and practice of dental implantology.
Dr. Callan Roberts Wagner was motivated to dentistry to improve patients' health while pursuing her creative talents to build beautifully harmonious smiles. Her professional career began after she graduated with honors from the Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Wagner is passionate about restoring patients' self-confidence through cosmetic dentistry, complete treatment planning, and patient education. She believes in personalized patient care and teamwork to make her patients as comfortable as possible in the dental chair.
- Dental Care That Supports Children’s Unique Needs, Lasting Healthy Smiles
- Kid friendly dentist in Gambrills, MD offers tips on how to help oral hygiene become a way of life
- Oral care tips for kids from your Gambrills MD dentist — make healthy hygiene a way of life!
- Dentist in Gambrills, MD explains the benefits of dental sealants
- Gambrills, MD dentist explains the importance of pediatric dental care in establishing oral hygiene