Your first visit to Bingham-Lester DentistryNew patients of all ages are treated to a rewarding experience at Bingham-Lester Dentistry. Here’s what you can expect at a typical first visit:
- A thorough cleaning. Our hygienists use gentle techniques and keep a watchful eye for potential oral problems.
- Comprehensive examination. The doctor inspects each tooth, as well as soft tissues, to check for problems such as early onset of gingivitis, or a dental cavity. Gambrills patients benefit from prompt treatment thanks to early diagnosis.
- Modern diagnostics. We use low radiation digital dental x-rays. Gambrills patients find this method to be fast and painless.
- Extra prevention. Children and some adult patients benefit from sealants. This is a transparent liquid plastic brushed over chewing surfaces of teeth to reduce the risk of cavities.
- Prompt follow-up. If further treatment is needed, Dr. Bingham-Lester explains your options.
- Emphasis on communication! Dr. Bingham-Lester discusses what motivated you to schedule an appointment, and your goals and priorities.
Your good home hygiene and our experienced professional care will keep you looking great and feeling good.Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry Today..!
410-885-6522 Or Book An Appointment
Your role in dental wellnessRoutine check-ups and teeth cleanings in Gambrills are vital to your oral health. Yet the dentist only sees you a few times each year. Dr. Bingham-Lester stresses the importance of brushing and flossing properly.
FACT? or MYTH? - General/Cosmetic DentistryLearn the Facts & Myths on General & Cosmetic Dentistry treatments & procedures as clearly stated by professionals at Bingham-Lester Dentistry.
Your good home hygiene and our experienced professional care will keep you looking great and feeling good. Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry today at 410-885-6522 to become a new patient.
Have A Healthy Smile With Our Best General Dentistry Services
Bingham - Lester Dentistry
Dr. Vickii R. Bingham-Lester
A graduate from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Vickii R. Bingham-Lester, has several years of experience in private practice and is an established professional with a wealth of skill and knowledge in the field of dentistry.
As the lead dentist and founder of Bingham-Lester Dentistry, her aim is to provide the best possible oral care for her patients. She achieves this by maintaining a pleasant and friendly attitude towards all her patients irrespective of age or ethnicity, whilst investing in the latest technology for improved accuracy and efficiency during treatment procedures.
Dr. Bingham-Lester offers an array of services which include preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and surgical treatments. She takes a special interest in dental Implantology. She is also the prestigious recipient of a Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
~ LaGrand F. I absolutely love my dentist and her team!! They take great care of me every time I come in. They listen well and work to handle the issue. I would recommend them to everyone.