Routine hygiene appointments at Bingham-Lester Dentistry help you maintain a sparkling clean mouth, but the importance goes beyond a fresh feeling. These visits give Dr. Bingham-Lester the opportunity to screen for cavities, gum disease, oral cancers, and tooth trauma. Perhaps the most important aspect of general dentistry is that a healthy mouth contributes to the wellness of your whole body
Your first visit to Bingham-Lester DentistryNew patients of all ages are treated to a rewarding experience at Bingham-Lester Dentistry. Here’s what you can expect at a typical first visit:
- A thorough cleaning. Our hygienists use gentle techniques and keep a watchful eye for potential oral problems.
- Comprehensive examination. The doctor inspects each tooth, as well as soft tissues, to check for problems such as early onset of gingivitis, or a dental cavity. Gambrills patients benefit from prompt treatment thanks to early diagnosis.
- Modern diagnostics. We use low radiation digital dental x-rays. Gambrills patients find this method to be fast and painless.
- Extra prevention. Children and some adult patients benefit from sealants. This is a transparent liquid plastic brushed over chewing surfaces of teeth to reduce the risk of cavities.
- Prompt follow-up. If further treatment is needed, Dr. Bingham-Lester explains your options.
- Emphasis on communication! Dr. Bingham-Lester discusses what motivated you to schedule an appointment, and your goals and priorities.
Your good home hygiene and our experienced professional care will keep you looking great and feeling good.Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry Today..!
410-885-6522 Or Book An Appointment
Your role in dental wellnessRoutine check-ups and teeth cleanings in Gambrills are vital to your oral health. Yet the dentist only sees you a few times each year. Dr. Bingham-Lester stresses the importance of brushing and flossing properly.
FACT? or MYTH? - General/Cosmetic DentistryLearn the Facts & Myths on General & Cosmetic Dentistry treatments & procedures as clearly stated by professionals at Bingham-Lester Dentistry.
Your good home hygiene and our experienced professional care will keep you looking great and feeling good. Call Bingham-Lester Dentistry today at 410-885-6522 to become a new patient.
Schedule click here
Bingham-Lester DentistryRating : 5
Curtis F "Both the Dentist and Dental Assitant were two of the nicest people you would want to meet. They both seemed to genuinely care about how I felt through the whole procedure and did everything they could to make me feel as comfortable as possible."