How Implants Meet All Your Replacement Tooth Needs
Whether replacing one tooth, multiple teeth, or all your teeth, implants can meet your restorative dental care needs. Implants are durable, reliable, and attractive and have a 98% success rate, ensuring you get the most from your treatment. If you’re interested in dental implant replacement for lost teeth, contact Bingham-Lester Dentistry in Crofton, Maryland, to see how implants can benefit you.
Dental Implant Options
Due to modern dental technology, implant surgery is a safe, effective means of replacing lost teeth. Working with an experienced implant dentist like Dr. Bingham-Lester is key to having a successful procedure. Dr. Bingham-Lester will evaluate your oral health to determine if implants are a good fit for you. If so, we’ll discuss your implant options and make arrangements to start your procedure. We offer the following options for implant surgery:
- Single implants to replace individual missing teeth using a porcelain crown as your replacement tooth
- Implant-supported bridge to replace multiple missing teeth in a row
- Implant-supported dentures to replace an entire arch or all of your teeth using all-on-four or all-on-six implants
The Implant Process
Each dental implant option begins with implanting one or more titanium rods (implants) into your jawbone to create a stable foundation for your new teeth. Over the next few months, the implant will fuse with your bone system to function like a tooth root. Once the implant fully integrates into your system, Dr. Bingham-Lester will place an abutment (connector) on top to support your prosthetics. Lastly, a porcelain crown, bridge, or dentures will be attached to the abutment to complete your treatment. You’ll find your new implant restorations:
- As natural-looking as your other teeth, giving your smile a pleasing appearance
- Strong and stable, restoring your ability to chew all your favorite foods
- Comfortable as the implants become a permanent part of your jawbone system, just like natural teeth
- Easy to care for, requiring only daily brushing, flossing, and routine dental cleanings
Your journey to beautiful, functional replacement teeth can start today by calling Bingham-Lester Dentistry, in Crofton, MD, at 410-885-6522.